skip to Main Content

Important Update – Caldy V Ealing

Hi All

 The latest update on tomorrow’s game is as follows:

Will the game be on? 

  • There will be a pitch inspection today by RFU officials.
  • If it is considered unplayable, a further inspection will be made tomorrow morning, and a judgement will be made then.
  • Currently, the pitch is thawing, and with the increase in temperature and a forecast for rain in the early hours of tomorrow morning, we are all hoping the pitch will be playable following the inspection.

What if it doesn’t go ahead? 

  • If you have purchased tickets online these will be refundable or transferable to the rearranged date.
  • The pre-match lunch will go ahead tomorrow, regardless, but if the game doesn’t go ahead the 1st XV squad will join those lunching for lunch including a Q&A session with the players.
  • There will also be entertainment from Marc Kenny as a special Christmas treat.


  • If the game is postponed tomorrow, we are exploring playing it on Sunday instead. We are waiting to hear from Ealing Trailfinders as to whether that is an option, and if this is the case, we will need to arrange ambulance, doctors and referees to be available for that to happen. So, it’s not a guarantee just yet!

Once again,  we thank you for your patience.  We are obviously all very much hoping the game will be played and will communicate further, once we are fully aware of the condition of the pitch.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *